Agile Transformation has partnered with the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) to provide certifications for our classes. We are listed as a “Member Training Organization” (MTO) on their provider list.
ICAgile was founded to support the “BEING” of Agile – which is believed to be a missing and an essential ingredient to sustainable agility.
ICAgile Certifications are different from other certifications in the following areas:
- ICAgile has 21 certifications covering 8 agile disciplines which are part of a learning roadmap.
- ICAgile provides 3 levels of certifications: Professional-Level, Expert-Level, and Master-Level.
- ICAgile’s Professional-Level Certification is not earned by passing a standardized exam, instead, ICAgile requires training providers to have some form of meaningful assessment during the class (e.g. simulations, group exercises, etc.).
- ICAgile’s Expert- and Master-Level Certifications are earned by performing a live demonstration to a panel of agile experts.
- ICAgile has a rigorous accreditation process for all educational content ensuring its alignment to the learning objectives and encouraging active learning opportunities such as exercises, games, discussions, and hands-on experience.
To learn more about ICAgile, please visit: http://www.icagile.com